THE COMPANY created this website with the sole purpose of serving their customers.
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR 2016/679), any more specific national and European legislation for certain sectors, the currently applicable Greek legislation for the protection of personal data, as well as for the protection personal data and privacy in the field of electronic communications (Law 3471/2006, as applicable) and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (PDPA). The company has adapted to the GDPR framework.
This Privacy Statement and the attached Terms and Conditions of Use of this website describe the method of data collection from the papachatzisroastery.gr website, the use of this data by us and the terms and conditions of use of this website. This Privacy Statement refers exclusively to your personal data, which you provide to us during your orders on this website.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that directly or indirectly identifies you. Indirect means in combination with other information, such as, for example, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number, or a unique device identification number.
The information voluntarily provided by the users of the mentioned website is used by papachatzisroastery.gr, in order for its users to have direct and meaningful communication with the store, to be provided with answers to specific questions they ask and finally to be served and executed their orders. The information collected by papachatzisroastery.gr, through the website, is intended to measure the number of visitors, to determine customer requirements for more products and to facilitate transactions with the company. papachatzisroastery.gr does not distribute to any other organization or partner that is not connected to papachatzisroastery.gr, the electronic addresses, or any other information concerning its users and customers, except to direct partners in the order service process.
papachatzisroastery.gr designed its website so that its users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they wish to. Visitors to our website are asked to provide us with their personal data only in the event that they want to order product(s), register on our website and/or send an email to papachatzisroastery.gr.
Use of Information. papachatzisroastery.gr collects four types of information about users: (1) data that the user gives us when registering as a customer, (2) data that the user gives us in order to execute his order from the e-shop .gr, (3) data that the user gives us in contest entries that take place from time to time, (4) data that the user gives us for activating telephone and internet services, (5) data that the user gives us when logging in via other platform (ios, android, Facebook, Google applications). When filling out any order form on our website, you will be asked for your full name, address, postal code of your area, email address, telephone number, credit card details, payment method for the order. In addition, you may be asked for more specific information, such as shipping and delivery details of an order, billing information or details about an offer you have requested. papachatzisroastery.gr uses the information you give us during the electronic submission of the form, in order to contact you about (i) delivery of the order to your location; (ii) to confirm and identify the customer in any necessary case, (iii) for new or alternative products offered by papachatzisroastery.gr, (iv) special offers of papachatzisroastery.gr, (v) activation of telephone or internet service; (vi) receipt of prizes after a competition draw. You have the possibility to choose whether or not you want to receive such communications from papachatzisroastery.gr, by sending your request via e-mail to the email address email@example.com
Access to Information. Every order fulfillment requires the collection of personal information, to deliver or reserve an order. Also, the use of a credit card, for the charge of which identification documents of the legal owner are required the first and only time, is guaranteed in every case. Οποιοδήποτε δικαιολογητικό και έγγραφο πιστοποιεί και δηλώνει την ταυτότητα του πελάτη παραμένει αυστηρά απόρρητο και ελέγχεται μόνο από το αρμόδιο υπεύθυνο τμήμα του papachatzisroastery.gr,. Your submission of your personal data means that you consent to this data being used by the employees of papachatzisroastery.gr for the reasons mentioned above. papachatzisroastery.gr requires its employees and the maintainers of its website to provide its user-clients with the level of security mentioned in this Privacy Statement. In no other case can papachatzisroastery.gr share your personal information with others without your prior consent, unless this is required by legal means. Please note that under certain conditions permitted or required by law or court order, the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data collected online without your prior consent (for example in case of court order).
Use of personal data
Use of customer data for advertising purposes To continually improve and enhance our services, we may send you marketing emails related to our business that may be of interest to you. You can choose the types of communications you want to receive at any time by updating your email preferences. You can also unsubscribe at any time. The sending of SMS to the mobile phone number, which you have given us during your order, is done in order to inform you about the progress of your order. From the account you have created on our website, you can choose whether or not you want to receive advertising/promotional material via sms. – Consent: We will not use your data for advertising purposes unless you have given your prior express and free consent. – However, for existing customers, we may use the email address we have received from you as part of our existing customer relationship to provide you with marketing materials related to similar products or services that you have previously requested, used or may have are of interest. You may, however, object to this use at the time of collection and each time a message is sent. In order to stop receiving e-mails for marketing purposes, please follow the instructions in the e-mail you receive.
Legal obligations and legal defense We may need to use and retain personal data for legal and compliance reasons, such as preventing, detecting, or investigating a crime, preventing loss, fraud or any other misuse of our services and IT systems. We may also use your personal data for internal and external audit requirements, information security purposes, or to protect or exercise our rights, privacy, security, property, or those of others.
Cookies are divided into the following categories:
- Necessary Cookies. They allow the execution of basic functions of the site, such as adding products to the cart, saving products to the wishlist, online payment. Without these necessary Cookies, the smooth operation of papachatzisroastery.gr is immediately affected, your personal navigation experience is limited and basic e-commerce functions are underpowered.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies remember your preferences when you browse our website, so that we can recommend the right products based on your needs, thus helping you to find what you are looking for much more easily.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. They allow us to see which pages are visited most often, let us know if they experience any problem while navigating, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor as the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the operation of papachatzisroastery.gr
- Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to deliver advertisements relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to send advertising or offers that are more relevant to your needs, thus reducing unwanted and irrelevant advertising messages. Επίσης, μας βοηθούν στη μέτρηση της αποτελεσματικότητας των διαφημιστικών καμπανιών μαςThey also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Cookies Analytics. They are a subset of Functionality Cookies and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our website, thus continuously improving the experience we offer you.
papachatzisroastery.gr may use Google Analytics functions for display ads (eg, remarketing, Google Display Network display reports, etc.). Using Ads Settings, visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for display ads and also customize Google Display Network ads. Εδώ βρίσκονται οι διαθέσιμες επιλογές εξαίρεσης του Google Analytics για τον ιστόHere are the available Google Analytics opt-out options for the web.
papachatzisroastery.gr complies with the Google AdWords Interest-Based Advertising Policy and restrictions for sensitive categories and:
Third-party advertisers and other businesses we work with may use their own Cookies to collect information about your activities on our website. We do not control these Cookies.
Processing of children’s personal data
The Company will not collect or process personal data of children under the age of 16 unless parental consent has been given, in accordance with applicable local law. If we become aware that a child’s personal data has been collected in error, we will delete that data without undue delay.
Processing of sensitive data
We may, in certain circumstances, process special categories of personal data about you (“sensitive data”). Sensitive data is defined as personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in trade unions, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying a natural person, health or sex life or sexual orientation . For example, we may process sensitive data that you have made public. We may also process sensitive data, where appropriate, to support, exercise or defend legal claims. We may also process your sensitive data if you have freely given your prior express and separate consent, in a specific context for a specific purpose.
Correcting, Amending or Deleting Information
papachatzisroastery.gr allows its users to correct, change, complete or delete data and information submitted to papachatzisroastery.gr. If you choose to delete a piece of information, papachatzisroastery.gr will act to delete that piece of information from its files immediately. Για την προστασία και την ασφάλεια του χρήστη το papachatzisroastery.gr θα προσπαθήσει να βεβαιωθεί ότι το πρόσωπο που κάνει τις αλλαγές είναι όντως το ίδιο πρόσωπο με το χρήστη. To access, change or delete your personal data, to report problems regarding the operation of the website or to ask any question contact papachatzisroastery.gr via papachatzisroastery.gr or by e-mail at the email address info @papachatzisroastery.gr. Changing or correcting your personal data can also be done through the registration page of papachatzisroastery.gr. Please note that we will do our best to protect your personal data, but protecting your password on our website is also up to you.
papachatzisroastery.gr is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of the data it collects about the users of its website. papachatzisroastery.gr has adopted procedures that protect the personal data that users submit to its website or provide to it by any other means (e.g. by telephone). These procedures protect user data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and alteration or destruction. They also help to ensure that this information is accurate and used correctly. Your connection to it is secure because it uses TLS technology with a size of 256bit. TLS technology relies on a key code to encrypt data before it is sent over the (TLS) connection. The security control between the data and the Server is based on the unique key code, ensuring the integrity of the communication. The browsers Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari support the TLS protocol and it is recommended to use them to connect to the papachatzisroastery.gr website.
We implement an appropriate level of security and have therefore implemented reasonable physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard the data we collect from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or they are processed in a different way. Our information security policies are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are regularly reviewed and updated, whenever necessary, to meet our business needs, changes in technology and regulatory requirements. Access to your personal data is granted only to the staff or direct partners with the Company who are required to have such information for the service of the orders. In the event of a data breach containing personal data, the Company will comply with applicable law regarding notification of the breach.
Your legal rights
As a data subject you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data we collect from you. The Company will respect your rights and adequately address your concerns.
The following list contains information about your legal rights under applicable data protection laws:
o Right to withdraw consent: Where the processing of personal data is based on your consent you may withdraw this consent at any time.
o Right to rectification: You can ask us to correct your personal data. Καταβάλλουμε εύλογες προσπάθειες να διατηρήσουμε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα που έχουμε στην κατοχή ή τον έλεγχό μας και χρησιμοποιούνται σε συνεχή βάση, ακριβή, πλήρη, We make reasonable efforts to keep your personal data in our possession or control and used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to us. και σχετικά, με βάση τις πιο πρόσφατες πληροφορίες που έχουμε στη διάθεσή μας. You also have the possibility to check and correct your personal data by logging into your personal account at papachatzisroastery.gr
o Right to restriction: You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data if
- You dispute the accuracy of your personal data for the period we need to verify the accuracy, – The processing is unlawful and you request the restriction of processing instead of the deletion of your personal data, – We no longer need your personal data, but you do. to support, exercise or defend legal claims, or – You object to the processing for the period we are verifying whether our legitimate interests override yours.
- Right of access: You can ask us for information about personal data we hold about you, including information about the categories of personal data we hold or control, what it is used for, where it was collected from, if not from you directly, and to whom they have been communicated, as the case may be. You can obtain from us free of charge a copy of the personal data we hold about you. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for any further copies you may request from us.
- Right to portability: Upon your request, we will transfer your data to another controller, where this is technically possible, provided that the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract. Instead of receiving a copy of your personal data, you can ask us to transfer the data to another data controller, which you indicate to us, directly.
- Right to erasure: You can ask us to erase your personal data where – the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed – you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and exercise this right – the processing is based on your consent, you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing – your personal data has been processed unlawfully unless the processing is necessary – to comply with a legal obligation, the which requires processing by us – in particular for legal obligations to fulfill a duty – to support, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to object: You can object – at any time – to the processing of your personal data due to your particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interest or on the legitimate interests of third parties. In this case we will no longer process your personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons and an overriding interest for the processing or to support, exercise or defend legal claims. If you object to the processing, please specify whether you wish to delete your personal data or restrict the processing by us.
- Right to file a complaint: In the event of an alleged violation of applicable privacy law, you may file a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority in the country where you live or in which the alleged violation occurred.
- Time period: We will try to fulfill your request within 30 days. However, the deadline may be extended for specific reasons related to your specific legal right or the complexity of your request.
- Limitation of access: In some cases we may not be able to provide access to all or some of your personal data based on statutory provisions. If we deny your request for access, we will inform you of the reason for this denial.
- Non-identification: In some cases, we may not be able to retrieve your personal data because of the identifiers you provide in your application. Two examples of personal data that we cannot look up when you provide your name and email address are: – data collected through browser cookies, – data collected by social networks if you have posted your comment under a pseudonym that it is not known to us.
- In such cases, where we cannot identify you as a data subject, we are unable to comply with your request to exercise your legal rights as described in this article, unless you provide us with additional information that allows you to be identified.
- Exercising your legal rights: In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact us in writing by email. You can also directly contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Preservation of your personal data
In general, we will delete the personal data we collect from you if it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was originally collected. However, we may be required to store your personal data for a longer period due to legal provisions.
In addition, we will not delete all of your personal data if you have asked us not to contact you in the future. For this purpose, the Company maintains records containing information about individuals who do not wish to be contacted in the future (e.g. via group e-mails). We categorize your requests as consent to store your personal data for the purposes of maintaining that particular record unless you instruct us otherwise.
Please address questions regarding data protection and any requests to exercise your legal rights to the data controller at email@example.com
Papachatzisroastery.gr is constantly expanding, updating and improving its website, and its related products and services, and will also update this policy. We recommend that you read this procedure at regular intervals, in order to be informed of any changes in the content of this personal data protection policy. This policy will be amended from time to time without prior notice to users.
Acceptance of the Privacy Protection Procedures implemented by papachatzisroastery.gr
If you use this website you accept and consent to this Privacy Statement as well as to the terms and conditions of use of the website that have been announced through it