The papachatzisroastery.gr website is an online retail and wholesale coffee shop (hereinafter referred to as the online store or website) created and operated by the company under the name ???, located at ???, ???? ? and is legally represented, with A.F.M. ????? D.O.Y. ?????, electronic contact address email@example.com, telephone service line of the online store ???? (hereinafter for the sake of brevity the COMPANY).
The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the online store with the trademark papachatzisroastery.gr which is located at the electronic address papachatzisroastery.gr. Each user who enters and transacts or uses the services of the online store (hereinafter referred to as “visitor” and/or “user” or “customer” depending on whether he is limited to visiting the store only or orders and sells products and services) is deemed to consent to and unconditionally accept the below terms set forth herein, without any exception. If a user does not agree with these terms, then he must refrain from visiting and using the website as well as from any transaction or use of the services of the online store.
The COMPANY reserves the right to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of use and transactions from the online store, whenever it deems necessary, and undertakes the obligation to inform consumers of any change, through the pages of this online store. Contracts through the online store are drawn up in the Greek language.
Information & Products Provided
The COMPANY is committed to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information listed in the online store, regarding the identity of the COMPANY as well as the transactions provided through the online store. The company, in the context of good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries that were made by mistake/mistake according to common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever it becomes aware of their existence.
Limitation of Liability
The COMPANY in the context of its transactions from the online store is not responsible and has no obligation to compensate for any possible damage or loss resulting from the cancellation of orders, from the non-execution or from the delay of their execution, for any reason. It does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store, but informs the interested customer based on the data kept about the availability or non-availability and undertakes, in the event of a change in these data, to promptly inform the customers of the non-availability in such a case bears no further responsibility. The online store provides the content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations), products and services available through the website “as is”. Under no circumstances is the COMPANY liable civilly or criminally for any damage (positive, special or cumulative, which indicatively and not restrictively, disjunctively and/or cumulatively consists of loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) that may suffered by a visitor of the online store or a third party from a cause related to the operation or non-operation and/or the use of the website and/or inability to provide services and/or products and/or information available from it and/or from any non permitted third-party interventions in products and/or services and/or information available through it.
In contracts where the supplier ships the goods to the consumer, the risk of loss or damage to the goods is transferred to the consumer when he or a third party designated by the consumer and other than the carrier has acquired physical possession of the goods. However, the risk is transferred to the consumer if he hands it over to the carrier, if the carrier has been instructed by the consumer to transport the goods and this option was not offered by the supplier, without prejudice to the consumer’s rights against the carrier.
Intellectual property rights
All the content of the online store, including distinctive titles, marks, images, graphics, photos, designs, texts, etc. are the intellectual property of the COMPANY and are protected according to the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions or intellectual property of third parties for which the COMPANY has obtained a license to use for its own exclusive needs and for the operation of the online store. Any copying, transfer or creation of a derivative work based on this content or misleading the public about the real provider of the online store is prohibited. Reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of COMPANY or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and distinguishing features listed and describing the online store with the trademark papachatzisroastery.gr or the products or services of the COMPANY or third parties, are assets of the COMPANY or third parties respectively, protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their use in the online store does not under any circumstances grant a license or right to use them by third parties.
The user/customer agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and data of the online store as provided by law and based on the rules of good faith and commercial ethics. Obliged not to use the online store with the papachatzisroastery.gr trademark for: 1. Sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that is illegal for any reason, causes illegal insult and damage to the COMPANY or to any third party or offends the confidentiality or privacy of any person’s information 2. Sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that offends users’ morals, social values, minors, etc. 3. send, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that users do not have a right to transmit under the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered in confidentiality agreements), 4. Post, publish, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any third party of any kind , 5. Sending, posting, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other codes, files or programs designed to disrupt, damage, destroy or equip operation of any computer software or hardware, 6. Intentional or unintentional infringement t of applicable law or regulations, 7. Harassing third parties in any way, 8. Collecting or storing personal data about other users.
papachatzisroastery.gr, subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws and regulations, grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited right to access, use and present this website and its contents. papachatzisroastery.gr, subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws This license does not constitute a transfer of title to the website and its elements and is subject to the following restrictions: (1) you must retain in all copies of the website and its content, all copyright and other proprietary notices and (2) you may not modify the website and its content in any way or reproduce or publicly display, or distribute or otherwise use the website and its content for any public or commercial purpose, except as otherwise permitted by these terms and regulations, grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited right to access, use and display this website and its content .
Links to the website papachatzisroastery.gr
The links included in the online store lead to pages of the store or in some cases lead the user to go from it (online store) to websites of third party providers, businesses, etc. These linked websites are not under the control of the COMPANY and the COMPANY bears no responsibility for the contents of any such website or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. COMPANY is not responsible for internet broadcasts or any form of transmission received from any linked website. The COMPANY provides these links in its online store, only to facilitate the use of the online store, their use is not mandatory for the visitor/customer and the fact that they are included in the online store does not indicate that the COMPANY approves or accepts the content their.
EXTERIOR – AESTHETIC DEFECTS
Upon receipt, the customer is obliged to unpack and check the products to confirm the absence of external, aesthetic defects, and in the event that there are any, he is entitled to reject the receipt of the item and return it to the distributor, otherwise to announce the existence of aesthetic defects to deadline ten (14) calendar days from the receipt of the item, while in case of expiry of this period, he loses all relevant rights and it is considered that the cosmetic defect was caused after delivery.
The COMPANY is obliged in a short time to replace this item with another, without the external defect. In case of unconditional receipt of the item, it is considered that it was delivered in excellent external condition without aesthetic defects.
This condition does not apply to sales of items from physical stores when the item is also delivered to the physical store, in which case the item is opened and checked upon delivery by the customer. However, it applies proportionally to sales from physical stores when delivery is defined by sending the item to the buyer’s home.
PRODUCT RETURNS AT THE CHARGE OF THE COMPANY
The return of products is charged at the expense of the COMPANY
- In all cases in which other than those sold, by type or quantity, are delivered.
- In the event that during delivery the item has a damaged package, completely or in most of it.
- In the event that the item is found to have a manufacturing defect (provided this is confirmed by the authorized repairer who provides the guarantee of good operation) or a lack of quality, which quality has previously been agreed in writing with the COMPANY.
- In the case of damaged packaging, the customer has the right not to accept the receipt of the product from the beginning and to request its replacement, after consultation with the COMPANY.
- In the case of returns with a company fee, the products must be returned in the condition received by the customer and at the agreed time. Any delay on the part of the customer is justified only for reasons of force majeure, otherwise the right to replacement based on this condition is waived.
- In all cases, the return of the product to be replaced should be made together with all the documents that accompanied the product (e.g. VAT, Retail Account, etc.) and its complete packaging (unless it is a defect found later after delivery and the packaging does not exist or also except in the case of a product whose packaging was received by the distributors when the item was delivered). The return of the products at the charge of the COMPANY will be carried out either with the COMPANY’s personnel and means of transport or via courier, or at one of the stores maintained by the COMPANY with the trademark “papachatzisroastery.gr” nationwide.
- In case of return of the products depending on the case, a repair or replacement will be carried out, otherwise the transaction will be canceled if the customer legally rejects the two previous ones, in which case, provided that the products have been previously received and checked by the COMPANY, in case of cancellation , the refund to the customer will be done in the same way as the payment was done by the COMPANY. In particular, in the case of a charge via credit card, the COMPANY will be obliged to inform the issuing Bank of the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will then carry out any act provided for on the basis of the contract it has drawn up with the customer without any further responsibility of the COMPANY . The COMPANY, following this information, does not bear any responsibility for the time and method of execution of the offsetting, which is regulated by the aforesaid contract.
- In the case of cash payment, if the customer had chosen the “pick up from the store” option, it will be done by returning his money to him from the store where he picked up the product. The return will be made no later than within fourteen (14) working days of both the product and the price.
- In the event that the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the Online Store has the right to request compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to proceed unilaterally and without others to a total or partial offset of this claim against the customer.
This condition applies proportionally to sales of items from physical stores, except for paragraph 6 which does not apply to sales from physical stores.
RETURNS OF PRODUCTS DEEMED DEFECTIVE ON DELIVERY (DOA) AT COMPANY’S CHARGE
- In the event that any product/s are found to be defective upon delivery to the customer (hereafter referred to as DOA), the return of the product/s will also be made at the COMPANY’s expense.
- In this case, the return of the defective product(s) can be made either by the customer himself in any store maintained by the COMPANY with the trademark “papachatzisroastery.gr” nationwide, or by sending it/them, at the expense of COMPANY with the costs of its receipt, by means of its absolute choice and after the consultation of the customer himself with the staff of the COMPANY’s Online Store.
- The return of products, which are considered defective on delivery (DOA) will be accepted within ten (14) calendar days of their delivery to the customer for all product categories. At the same time, the product must be undamaged and have all the original documents that accompanied the product (e.g. VAT number, Retail Address, etc.) and its complete packaging.
- In case of return of the products (DOA), and provided that they have been previously received and checked by the COMPANY, the item will be replaced with a similar device (condition and characteristics, etc.), otherwise in case the customer does not wish for a replacement , a refund will be made to the customer, in the way he paid the value. In particular, in the case of debiting via credit card, the COMPANY will be obliged to inform the issuing Bank of the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will then proceed with any act provided for on the basis of the contract it has drawn up with the customer.
- The company, following this information, bears no responsibility for the time and method of execution of the offsetting, which is regulated by the aforementioned contract. In the case of cash payment, if the customer had chosen the “collect @ store” option, it will be done by returning his money to him from the store where he received the product.
- The return will be made no later than within fourteen (14) working days of both the product and the price.
- If the customer has purchased a product that has been considered defective on delivery (DOA), and has the right to return it at the charge of the COMPANY, as specifically defined above, then he may return to the COMPANY, and the additional products of this type (for example, if a pair of shoes is considered defective upon delivery, the customer has the option to return the socks he had purchased together).
This condition also applies proportionally to sales of items from physical stores and governs the return of goods due to a defect, where the information that customers receive in the store refers to the return of items within the above ten (10) day deadlines.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- From the initial submission of the customer’s order up to a deadline of 14 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the contract for the provision of services (in the case of such a contract), or from the delivery (in the case of products) and in fact when there are several in the same order from the delivery of the latter and when there is an obligation to deliver products at regular intervals from delivery of the first, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the sale.
- This withdrawal is without justification and without any charge, and if the item has already been delivered, the customer must return the product exactly in the condition in which it was received, with all its accessories, the forms that accompany it and its packaging in excellent condition. The return of the item is accepted, only if the buyer has first paid any amount incurred by the company for sending the item to him and the shipping costs for the return of the item.
- The declaration of withdrawal is made in writing or electronically and the COMPANY is obliged to send confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal as soon as it reaches it.
- Following the declaration of withdrawal, the COMPANY is obliged to return the price collected.
- The refund to the customer will be made in the case of debiting via credit card as follows: in the event that the price has been paid to the COMPANY by the Bank before the withdrawal and return of the item, the COMPANY will be obliged to inform the Bank of the cancellation transaction and the bank will carry out any act provided for on the basis of the contract it has drawn up with the customer. Following this information, the company does not bear any responsibility for the time and method of execution of the offsetting, which is regulated by the aforesaid contract.
- In the case of cash payment, if the customer had chosen the option of “pick up from the store” (papachatzisroastery.gr), it will be done by returning his money to him from the store where he picked up the product.
- The return will be made no later than within fourteen (14) working days of both the product and the price.
- Delivery costs are not refunded only if the customer had chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the COMPANY. The customer is also obliged (unless the supplier has offered to collect the goods himself) to return the products within 14 calendar days from the day on which he communicated the withdrawal.
- The customer is responsible for indemnifying the company if he made use other than that which is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods in the period until the declaration of withdrawal and the COMPANY is entitled to agree with the customer its compensation even with mutual netting. In the event that the withdrawal concerns the provision of services, the customer must pay an amount proportional to what was provided up to the declaration of withdrawal. If the consumer exercises the right of withdrawal, any associated contracts will automatically expire, at no cost to the customer.
This term does not apply to sales of products from physical stores.
EXCEPTIONS TO SUBSCRIPTION
There is no withdrawal in:
Service contracts after the service has been fully rendered, if performance has begun with the prior express consent of the customer and with the customer’s acknowledgment that it will lose the right of withdrawal once the contract has been fully performed by the supplier
Products that are not suitable for return, for health protection or hygiene reasons, and which have been unsealed after delivery, such as exposed personal hygiene items (socks).
Contracts in which the consumer has specifically requested a visit from the supplier in order to carry out urgent repairs or to carry out maintenance work. If, in the case of such a visit, the supplier provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or goods beyond the spare parts that were mandatorily used during the performance of maintenance work or during repairs, the right of withdrawal applies to said additional services or goods.